Saturday, September 28, 2013

TOO MANY CLOTHES!

Okay, I've hit a bump in the road. I started working on minimizing my clothes a week and a half ago. I'm definitely having some struggles with this. A huge part of it is that I'm also trying to do this while I'm pregnant. I do not recommend it. Because not only am I having to try and keep maternity and regular clothes I need to plan for breastfeeding clothes. And this isn't an exact science and I mostly know what fit during all of this with Ann, but I can't guarantee my body will follow the exact path it did last time. So I think I've decided to do just a base go through, pull out all my pregnant belly accommodating clothes and then put everything else in tubs based on size and if they are breastfeeding friendly. And then I'll start weeding things down after this baby is born and get down to my minimal wardrobe in a few years.

I will post my progress for my initial go through as soon as I'm done. Because even though this isn't working well I'm still getting rid of a TON of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment